Check Out the Rooms at the Saranac Waterfront Lodge
You’ve decided you’re on your way to the Adirondacks, that’s great. You’ve even decided you’ll be staying in the Saranac Lake area, perfect. It is beautiful, with its scenic mountains, and sparkling lakes. Now that those plans are set, why not look into the rooms that are available to you, if your accommodations are planned for the Saranac Waterfront Lodge?
Touted by past visitors on Tripadvisor, “The Saranac Waterfront Lodge is a beautiful place with great views of Lake Saranac” (Lake Flower), you won’t be disappointed with any of the available LEED-certified accommodations. With rooms or suites, you and your travel companions will be able to find the perfect fit for your stay in the Adirondacks region.
In Every Room
Whether your choice is a room or a suite, you’ll have amenities for your comfort and needs. Each room at Saranac Waterfront Lodge boasts calm and natural decor and furnishings, adding to the beauty outside by keeping neutral tones, and clean lines inside. Guests will be treated with the option of lake, mountain, or village views. We know how difficult this decision can be. What not try a different view each time you stay?
Every room gives guests creature comforts; bathrobes, fluffy restroom linens, and toiletries. Black-out curtains will help those non-early risers to get a bit more shuteye, and coffee makers are ready to get you moving before you have even walked out the door. Smart thermostats, as well as motion sensor lights in the restroom, will add to your comfort and take away from your stress. Not to mention, wireless internet and large-screen televisions for ease of “home-away-from-home” access and entertainment.
- King guest rooms are suitable for two guests with a choice of lake or town views. Each room features natural light and soothing bedding, with upgrades available for added guests.
- Double Queen rooms offer lake, town, or bay views and accommodate up to four guests with two cushy queen beds. Some rooms may also be connected if your party is larger in number. Both options have adequate space to spread out and feel at home.
- The Lake King Suites give guests a surrounding view of the scenery below. With walkout balconies and plenty of natural light, you and up to 3 more guests can soak up the outdoors while resting comfortably. These suites offer an additional living space with a sofa bed, mini refrigerator, and walk-in shower.
- Get double on just about everything when you book a King suite. Featuring a king-sized bed, sofa bed, and television in the bedroom, this suite also offers an expansive couch and second television in the living area. You will also have a double vanity, walk-in shower, and luxurious soaking tub.
- Go for the gusto of comfort and luxury by staying in the Governor's suite. You’ll feel like you’ve won the lottery with your own mini apartment setting overlooking the splendid views of Lake Flower. Treat yourself to a suite with 1.5 restrooms, a kitchenette, a living area, as well as room to spread out in a king-sized bed, and two balconies. This suite is perfect for extended vacations.
When choosing a place to stay, Saranac Lake luxury hotel not only offers access to scenery, activities, and outstanding food, it also gives you luxury and comfort in every room. Book your stay today, and fall into the relaxation, the way you deserve.