Dear Future Guests,
We're delighted that you're considering Saranac Waterfront Lodge for your stay, and we want you to know that we are dedicated to cleanliness, safety, and providing exceptional hospitality. Saranac Lake has been well-known for generations as a wellness retreat, a place to relax, unwind and breath in the fresh mountain air.
As we get ready to open the new hotel in Late Fall 2020 we are prepared to welcome you to our beautiful destination with absolute peace of mind. We are adhering to the latest guidance from the world's leading health experts and government authorities and as guidelines shift, we will continue to evolve our operations in accordance to government standards.
Saranac Waterfront Lodge Team
Ask about our SWL Frontline Heroes Special Offer for doctors, nurses, EMTs, paramedics and other frontline healthcare employees as well as firefighters, police and members of the National Guard -all leading the fight against the global pandemic. Save up to 35% and get a $25 daily food and beverage credit. Identification is required at check-in.
We thank you for your service during this incomprehensible time.
Peace of Mind Commitment
For Our Guests:
- • Complimentary hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and facial coverings will be available to all guests and meeting attendees.
- • Experience a contact-less stay. Download our Smartphone App before you arrive for access to features such as mobile check-in and check-out, mobile room key, TV control and more. Services & room deliveries will be contact-less whenever possible. All paper information will be eliminated,and hotel information will available digitally and through the in-room entertainment system.
- • Hand sanitizer dispensers, touch-less whenever possible, will be placed throughout the hotel for everyone's use.
- • To ensure each guests receive a safe amount of personal space, our distancing protocols include signage and markings to indicate safe distances, capacity restrictions with a designated team member who controls the number of people in any one space at a time. All team members are mandated to maintain a distance from guests and each other during all interactions and where possible have contact-less exchanges. The number of guests riding elevators will be limited depending on the size of the elevator.
- • For an increased assurance of clean we are proud to be using BIOPROTECTUs™ a patented, water-based, anti-microbial technology that provides persistent and continuous protection for a surface for up to 90 days. By ensuring our lodge is BIOPROTECTED™ we can better protect our guests and team members. For more information about this product please visit their website: https://bioprotect.us/
For Our Associates:
- • All associates are receiving training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols, including how to respond swiftly and report all presumed cases of COVID-19.
- • Associates are instructed to stay home if they do not feel well, and temperatures will be checked before associates clock in.
- • Appropriate PPE will be worn by all employees based on their roles and responsibilities, and in adherence to state or local regulations and guidance.
- • Enhanced focus has been placed on overall cleanliness and hygiene, including increased frequencies of sanitization and deep cleaning for high-touch areas disinfected including bell carts, service carts, checkout counters, payment stations, doorknobs, faucets, elevator buttons, tables, and chairs.
- • Reduction in capacity through thoughtful social distancing design will be applied to our restaurants, bars, lounges, fitness center, pool, and public areas. Common areas will be clearly marked with posted signage and floor decals to encourage appropriate physical distancing among guests who are not traveling together.
- • We use cleaning products and protocols which meet EPA guidelines and are approved for use and effective against viruses, bacteria,and other airborne and blood-borne pathogens.
- • Robust cleaning and sanitizing protocols will be used to clean guest rooms, with particular attention paid to high-touch items. Private bar items and some accessories will be removed from our guest rooms but will be available upon request and sanitized between uses, when applicable.
- • After each guest room has gone through our vigorous cleaning & sanitization process,we will place a visible seal on the guest room door to indicate non-entry, until the next guest checks-in.
- • Each guest room will include an individual hand sanitizer and packet of disinfectant wipes for use during stay.
- • Housekeeping associates are required to wear gloves and masks prior to entering all guest rooms.
- • All items delivered/picked up from guest rooms will be thoroughly sanitized and provided through a contact-less method. Extra pillows and blankets are available by request only and not stored in guest rooms.
- • Housekeeping services can be declined by guests during stay or staggered, based on guest preference.
- • Restaurants and bars will operate at seating capacities that allow for physical distancing between guests based on CDC and state or local guidelines.
- • Menus will be placed on table prior to guests being seated to minimize contact.
- • Food preparation protocols will be strictly enforced, including gloves to be worn at all times when preparing food and contact-less methods when being transferred to other associates.
- • All food related equipment, furniture, hardware and serving items will be sanitized hourly. Dining tables, bar tops, stools and chairs are sanitized after each use. Kitchens will be deep-cleaned and sanitized at least once per day. We will mandate limited seating in bars and restaurants to support physical distancing of patrons.
Pool & Outdoor Patios:
- • The pool, hot tubs and outdoor patios will operate at capacities that allow for physical distancing between guests based on CDC and state or local guidelines.
- • To accommodate guests and provide an exclusive pool experience, all non-hotel guests or friends of guests are not permitted at the pool.
Meetings & Events:
- • All event spaces will be cleaned and disinfected in adherence with hotel protocols. In addition, there will be hand sanitizer stations at all functions, as well as hand washing stations for outdoor gatherings. All equipment is sanitized before and after each occasion. All food and beverage items are individually plated and served, and flatware individually wrapped. We will provide flexible floor plans to accommodate group needs and modified menus that easily can accommodate the safest food delivery and handling.
- • Meeting and banquet arrangements will allow for physical distancing between guests based on CDC and state or local guidelines. Self-serve, buffet-style food service has been suspended and replaced by alternative service styles.